Great gifts and everyday essentials for pets

Wednesday

Benebone Chew toys are a best bet for busy chompers

 My dogs love chew toys, but those don’t usually last long around here. I’ve seen them gnaw their way through pricey nylon dog bones in mere minutes. And anything with a squeaker brings out the beast in them. That stuff is destroyed faster than you can say, “Here, buddy.”

Finally, we’ve found a chewable dog bone toy that lasts longer. 


Benebones are a little pricey, but they’re a good value, if you consider their durability. I appreciate not having to replace my dogs’ chew toys almost daily.

My Border Collie and my Lab both love the giant bacon-flavored Y-shaped Benebones. Those retail just under $20 apiece, unless you can find them on special.

We’ve had a couple of the larger, sturdier Benebones for weeks. They bear teeth marks, but they are still holding strong. Best of all they aren’t splitting or splintering into dangerous choke-hazard pieces.

That’s worth plenty to me.

Image/s:  Product promo photo – fair use

 

Feel free to follow on Twitter, and find Features’ Pets on Facebook.. Please visit my Amazon author page as well.

 

 

Additional photos by LAN/Fad to the Bone – all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment